2019年4月23日 星期二

歌曲推薦18 Juice boy, 8lak - Paradise

(verse 1)Juice Boy: When I see your eye I fall in love with you at the first sight Want you to be mine Cause you’re so fine I can give you all my time 再多的時間也值得等待Nobody能將你取代 你就是我的valentine You’re the drug I need I Want you to love me to be with me You're the fairytale I believe Cause you’re a living fantasy You’re my destiny I need you more than ecstasy Oh Stephany be my girl Chaumet wedding ring (chorus)Juice boy & 8lak: Hey, girl, You're my Caroline Bring me into the sky Baby, you’re my paradise Hey girl Diamonds in the sky Shine bright in the night Baby, you’re my paradise (verse 2)8lak: I know 是你帶我進入那個sicko mode I know 妳是我唯一的那片星空 I know 我不能沒有你每一分鐘 I know 這段感情一定走的永久 夜晚的睡夢中 蘊含著你的溫柔 Under the mistletoe 你我幸福的襯托 每天的動力就是妳燦爛的笑容 你就像是一顆衝擊我的專屬antidote (verse 2)Juice Boy: You’re the drug I need I Want you to love me to be with me You're the fairytale I believe Cause you’re a living fantasy You’re my destiny I need you more than ecstasy Oh Stephany be my girl Chaumet wedding ring (chorus)Juice boy & 8lak: Hey, girl, You're my Caroline Bring me into the sky Baby, you’re my paradise Hey girl Diamonds in the sky Shine bright in the night Baby, you’re my paradise

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。